Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mail from O2

Chatting. Texting. Surfing. Streaming. Your phone lets you do more than ever before. That's why we're continuing to invest, and working around the clock, to make sure our current mobile network is the best it can be, for now and the future. So whethe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 order is out for delivery, but no text message

Hi, I ordered a new phone contract/phone about 4pm last night. I expected the phone would be here on Wednesday but UK Mail tracking order service says that the phone is out for delivery. I have however not had a text yet, as it seems I should receive...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phoning from aboard

Hi my name is biddy I am abroad and would like to speak to 02 can you let me no if the free number they give 448448090200 is free and if so is it from my mobile or a home phone

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 international Sim

Hi all, Yesterday got an O2 international sim card from O2 store and the guy said sim is free how much you want to top up so I said put £10 please. On O2 website cost to pakistan is 2p per min, today I called Pak for 57 seconds and it charged me 12p....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Data Bolt on

Hi i currently have 2 phones (iPhone/Android) and was looking to switch between the 2. I notice i can change my data bolt on online which is great, however i get the following message "Are you sure you want to add this Bolt On?1GB UK DataAdding this ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Historical data useage

Hi, I am due an upgrade in the next month or so, in order to find the best contract for me (without paying for something I don't need) I wondered if there is any way of discovering my historical data useage over the course of the existing contract? T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding an iPad data account to an existing O2 account

Just wondering if it was possible to add an iPad data account to my O2 account - I have added a second phone to my account sucessfully but can't work out if it's possible to do the same for my iPad.....I tried entering the "mobile number" of the iPad...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Free Upgrade after three months'????? No its not Free

HiHas anyone had the same issue as me. I took out an account with 02 for my 10 year old son and was told in the shop in London that after 6 months I would be entitled to a free upgrade on the handset. We didn't really believe this and then got in tou...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos