Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New to O2

I have been switched over from Virgin mobile ,can't say lm impressed with the O2 app so far, l have 2 phones on this account on the virgin app l could see both phone numbers and details but on the O2 app having trouble finding my my numbers and detai...

Boz51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In a monthly contract i never wanted because of VM however...

Hi there, I went with VM broadband 1GB superfast and the guy said that there would be o2 sim because it covers for three hubs in the house if we need to extend, that it would be part of the package. I didn't need a sim and said it was ok, actually st...

ALD2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my account

hi just wondering if you can help o have been having lots of problems with my account where I thought I had paid for my account but seems I haven't and I have been in contact with my back account as I have been hacked so could make any payments onlin...

Resolved! Pay my bill

help pay my bill

Jake17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU roaming in rolling plans

Hello,It is stated that EU roaming (25Gb for free) is possible if you pay-as-go plan is over 25Gb (does it mean that it should be not equal but obligatory above?).I'm particularly interesting will a Rolling plan for £15 with exactly 25Gb on board hav...

Serge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone abroad

I am Traveling to Sweden, and know I can use my roaming facility free there. While I am there, am I able to phone/text a Swedish phone number, as I am unable to using my phone in the UK

Resolved! sim card

Hi, I am an existing O2 customer, on a pay monthly deal. I have a new O2 sim that I would like to use. Can I port my existing O2 number to my new O2 deal?

lee34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim activation

I dropped my phone in the sea, gone. I ordered a new sim and I can’t activate, I can’t make calls and I’m in the house on my own with no landline. O2 are furiously hard to contact. Every phone call asks you to go to app first and the app is useless t...