Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sorry we are experiencing high service demand in this area - Durham

I've a Nexus 5. If there is a "My Network" app from O2 in your app store, you can download that. When run there is a Network Map screen. Bottom right of that, there is a button that says "Tap for live status". I find I've missed calls, occasionally t...

Fellwalker by Level 9: Fired up
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data problems?

Hi I'm posting this here in the hope someone can help, because so far the problem has been fallen on deaf ears and explained is my equipment and my fault. A few days ago I was driving and had a text saying I'd used 80% of my data, I wasn't sure what ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount on my Contract

I was told when i took out my contract, that because i was a student, i would be able to get a discount on my contract, and that i would be able to set this up online. Ive been trying to find how to this but having no look. Just wondering if anyone h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second SIM for Data Sharing (Like VF 'Red Business' Plans)

Hi, I'm currently looking at switching from 'Three' to either O2 or Vodafone. VF have some cracking deals and packages at the moment, which I'm very interested in - specifically the 'Red Business' plans which are including loads of free additional da...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing and adding a phone

I have sold a mobile, so I wish it to be removed from my list. However I have another phone that I wish to add. How do I go about this please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Upgrade?

I have looked into this and wanted to upgrade? However when I go to either online or telephone it says wait till 28th Dec? It even sent me a text today to fast track? I have had this pay monthly line for many years? The operator on the phone could no...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAY MONTHLY CONTRACT

Hi would it be possible for me to pay someone elses monthly 02 contract for them but i do not have their account number only mobile number can you help me please

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't you spent O2 pay as you go credit in a O2 shop!!!!

I have an O2 pay as you go phone which is topped up by my work for when I'm out and about, I desperately need a new phone but my company won't pay for one. I have enough credit on my phone to pay for a new one so why won't O2 let me use that credit t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos