Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! roaming triangle. windows htc 8x

Hi ive arrived in Denmark and a triangle has appeared on the top of my screen. I've found this is a roaming triangle but my roaming is off?!?! Am really confused now as to whether I'm going to come bsck to a horrendous bill, and am being charged. I'v...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG to Monthly SIM Swap Not Completed

Hi, I just got a new O2 pay monthly SIM last week. It came with a leaflet saying to text SWAP to 20220 to transfer my number so I did that and it said it can take up to 24 hours. As I understand it, my old PAYG SIM is supposed to have died within 24 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice mail Help and tips

To increase the time your phone rings before voice mail answers do this:**61*901*11*noofsecs# max is 30 secs has to be in blocks of 5 enter in time in (noofsecs) i.e **61*901*11*30# that would mean the phone would ring for 30 secs ##002# to disable c...

• 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No 3G cover

Wow! Really disappointed, bought a Nokia Lumia 520 as a first step up from a very basic Nokia for my OH. Been with 02 PAYG for years but guessed a monthly contract would be more cost effective.Now, with phone in hand there is no 3G coverage in the ar...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what's the matter with my pay monthly contract ????????? please do reply quickly

I just got a pay monthly contract on 15th Nov, and make the payment every month in 16th, but today my outgoing calls are diverted, and I revieved a text which is "Your mobile bill's still 37.55 pounds overdue. We are diverting your outgoing calls to ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't call short numbers

Okay I know it's sad, but I tried calling the "short number" for mobile to register a vote for I'm A Celebrity, but the call fails.Other normal numbers work fine, but this one constantly fails.Are these numbers not compatible with the O2 network?

philw279 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I Can't ring the Mother In Law!

Hi All, I know you may be asking yourself where the problem is, but neither myself or my wife can ring her phone. She is on Vodafone and we are both on O2. Whenever we try to ring her we get a recorded message saying "The number you have dialled cann...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sorry we are experiencing high service demand in this area - Durham

I've a Nexus 5. If there is a "My Network" app from O2 in your app store, you can download that. When run there is a Network Map screen. Bottom right of that, there is a button that says "Tap for live status". I find I've missed calls, occasionally t...

Fellwalker by Level 9: Fired up
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data problems?

Hi I'm posting this here in the hope someone can help, because so far the problem has been fallen on deaf ears and explained is my equipment and my fault. A few days ago I was driving and had a text saying I'd used 80% of my data, I wasn't sure what ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos