Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Where can I find Annual Data usage

Hi, Although under My Account I can see the data usage for the current month, is there a way I can check the data usage over say a three month or annual period? My daughter has the £6 Blackberry Bolt-On, but tends to mainly use internet in the house ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data allowance

I am spending ridiculous amounts of money on data bolt ons pls could you tell me if there's a tariff I can change to with uunlimited data as it has to be cheaper than what I doing at the minuete .

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 off your 4G tariff

Does anyone know how this will work got the text the other day are they going to reduce the tariff price or apply a discount

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stop an allround bolt on

i have tried to stop a bolt on with no luck,when i do get to the right dept and says press one to cancel your bolt on, it then says that i am to close to my bill date,why are o2 trying to rip off there customers?????????????

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance.

Hello to the community. My first post in the forum, so i was wandering as i'm on the works bolt on and get 1 GB of data with this, is it possible to add more or purchase a bit extra with out losing the primary works bolt on. Any help appreciated than...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dissapointed with O2 :(

Hi all, here’s my problem,I’ve been with O2 for seven years and up to my latest bill I’ve been very happy with them. I moved a while ago to Pay Monthly whist I still had my Blackberry, and paid around £20 including the Blackberry bolt on. In December...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurbs out of stock

My contract expired in November and I would like to upgrade to another IPhone. I can't afford a new one but a refurb would be perfect however these have been out of stock since my contract ran out. Does anyone have any idea when new stock will arrive...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing My Phone Contract From Personal To Business

Both mine and my wifes contracts ended last month,we now wish to have two buisness contracts with our original numbers.Could anyone explain the best way to do this and what infomation O2 needs regarding company details and old contract details. Many ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos