Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi my contract ended few months ago so why is my tariff charges the same because I am not paying for the handset just airtime

CDelpino by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I transfer control/billing of their number to grown up children?

I've 5 numbers on my O2 account, none of them mine (I have business phone via Vod), for each of my kids... As most have now grown up and moved out, how do I give them control (and billing) of their own numbers.They are all on SIM only, and most are s...

Bosshogg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to change the tablet I ordered

Hi, I recently ordered a Samsung galaxy S8 and for it to be collected from my local o2 store.However after comparing the specs of the s8 and the s8 plus, for what I am going to be using it for the s8 plus screen type and resolution will be more suita...

Adzcranx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order Incorrect

I have just ordered an iPhone 14 plus over live chat (my error) and wanted the 125gb for £45. However, the woman has put it through as 5gb and now I have no data. I rang to cancel but as it's a click and collect this has to be done after 3 days which...

Lou13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 SIM only upgrade after 6 months question

Hi. I've been with O2 almost 6 months on a SIM I only contract, originally I applied for a handset but they asked for a deposit or take our SIM only and upgrade after 6 months. I took the 2nd option. It now says I can upgrade in 4 days as I've almost...

Resolved! Error code 15 - Apple Watch Ultra

Hello all, can somebody please help me!? I have been round in circles with O2 and the error 15 code when trying to set up the cellular section of my new Apple Watch. I have even returned my original one, and purchased a new one in store, as the manag...

DavidPerry by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Do I need to switch on/select/activate roaming in my account to use abroad? Thanks Adrian

Adrian27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Been a customer for a number of years. Looking to upgrade but want to have some help to get the best deal. Can’t even get a virtual agent to talk to me!! Not a great way to do business but a great way to lose customers!!

Shaznay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos