Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 double data??

Hello all, I've found on the internet that 02 are offering "double data" for an extra £5 you can double your data each month. So that would be an extra £5 for 1GB of extra data for me. That'd be delightful... But when i log into my 02 account it only...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! leaving o2 pay and go

Hi looking for some advice. my main aim is to change network but left various things too late. My situation is that I left less than 30 days till my o2 pay monthly expired and didnt want to roll over. so I thought to avoid this I got them to move my ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellations

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get through to O2. I want to discuss my tariff and possibly get a PAC. So far, I have spent nearly an hour on hold (over several phone calls) and 52 minutes in two chat sessions being ignored. Contacted O...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change tarrif to another country

Does anyone know if its possible to change your pay monthly tarriff over to another 02 tarriff in another country?For example if I moved from the uk to Ireland could i move my account over to the other countries network?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please reduce Call Rates to Philippines

My wife and I have been a very loyal PAYG O2 customers for almost 6 years now. Most (99.9%) of our 3rd party calls are international calls to mobiles in the Philippines. We feel that the people calling the countries like India, Singapore, Hong Kong, ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Thinking of getting a pay monthly contract but i wondering if i do change my mind or whatever is there a cooling off period ? thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant see my account details online

My account summary displays the following:Unfortunately you can't change your tariff at the moment.
There's a technical problem. For help, contact customer service. I can't see my details and was meant to be fixed but never has been.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still waiting for a refund 186£

Hey guys, i had a 12months contract on O2 but because of poor signal in my area i decided to close my account so i did at the end of the billing month in Mar2012, i did this at the O2 Sttore in central Bath, 14 St Lawrence Street. The guys in the sto...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rewards

I have £5.50 saved from rewards, have tried to claim it for credit on my phone, but it says I don't have that amount. What am I doing wrong so I can't claim it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos