Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

lost phone

Please can you help me. I have lost my phone and i am worried that some of the stuff on it may be unhealthy if in the wrong hands what can i do.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade change of mind

HiI upgraded a month early over the phone and paid small Charge which I'm ok with. However I'm not too happy with my phone (I went from iPhone 4s to Samsung s4) how that I've handled it I realise that it is a bit too big. My question is what are my o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

automatically hang up

I am on the o2 4G unlimited plan which means I have unlimited calls and unlimited texts. But I am wondering that why my phone call is automatically hang up every 59 minutes. It says I have unlimited calls, so I think I can make a phone call as long a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap on Nokia Lumia 520

Hi all, I picked up my first smart phone recently, the afformentioned Lumia 520 and have run into a potential problem. I bought it from Carphone Warehouse on a deal to get it for £80 if I also bought £10 top up with it, which I did. When I set my pho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I don't have any products??

Just received a txt re my data allowance. So I logged into My O2 to check my 'pay monthly' account and found...... "You don't appear to have any 'Pay Monthly mobile' & 'Disconnected Bill' products so we're showing you all of the products you do have....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internet

i have just change my tarriff to include the use of internet so i can process paypay credit card machine,but it seems to take £1 everday wether i use or not,i just want to pay for time on the net while using my card machine,whats the best pay one for...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new custom

Hi,Today i was absolutely amazed by o2, and to date i have been their biggerst fan, customer service second to none, however.I phoned them today explaining that my wifes contract on 3 had run its course, and asked as i am a business customer with unl...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 WiFi Hotspot Help

Hello, I wondered if any of the guys on here could help me as so far o2 have failed. I got the Nexus 5 on contract the day it came out and am unable to connect to any of o2 hotspots. I downloaded the o2 WiFi app first which asked me for the sms confi...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 lack of customer service. To anyone reading, run as fast as you can, stay away from O2!!!

I have had a ridiculously long and difficult issue with O2 customer services, their ineptitude appears to know no bounds. I have had countless exchanges with their online (Offshore) team, Customer review service and customer service number (202) and ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos