Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 'Free Upgrade after three months'????? No its not Free

HiHas anyone had the same issue as me. I took out an account with 02 for my 10 year old son and was told in the shop in London that after 6 months I would be entitled to a free upgrade on the handset. We didn't really believe this and then got in tou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tariffs

hi can any one help me please, my son changed my tariff from favoutite place to a blackberry tariff but that phone is now bust, i want to have free calls again but don't know which tariff is best thank you in advance for help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades

Why when I am due an upgrade after over 2 years on my current contract do I have to pay more a month and pay more for a better handset?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail issue

I am on pay and go go go, and topped up £10 to activate the tariff. I just tried to call my voicemail and was told that I didn't have any credit - but I have just under 75minutes free call time remaining. Why won't the call go through?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade issue

I have today tried to upgrade my phone with refresh, i am happy to pay the fee etc, but i am confused how the iphone 5 is out of stock online instore and over the phone to upgrade customers yet i can have it online as a new customer!! Is there any re...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance brought forward

So what does this mean ? ... It does mean they owe me right ?? Because I'm not paying an unexpected phone bill for that amount lol anyone care to please share a light in this one not so bright man ? Haha

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost phone

Please can you help me. I have lost my phone and i am worried that some of the stuff on it may be unhealthy if in the wrong hands what can i do.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade change of mind

HiI upgraded a month early over the phone and paid small Charge which I'm ok with. However I'm not too happy with my phone (I went from iPhone 4s to Samsung s4) how that I've handled it I realise that it is a bit too big. My question is what are my o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos