Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! firmware update

The update for my galaxy s4 has made the phone continually stick whatever im doing on it. I need to get rid of it. How do i? Any body got ideas how to talk to a person on 02 because i dont seem to be able im getting the message.......the selected net...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terminating contact

My mum passed away on 24/1/14 . The contract doesn't end till 15/814. Can I end early as her phone will not be needed?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is number 66668

My son has 66668 numbers as both recieved and sent messages. What is this?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I leave O2 with recent price hike

Hello,I think that O2 have broken the contract with rised up prices.If Iam unhappy, can I leave O2,because O2 raised the price?I would like to move to giffgaff £10. 500min.5000text 1GB.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 DC-HSPA (42.2mbps) SO SLOW

Hi all I'm sure this questions been asked so many times and is still being asked. Why is it that O2 has never been able to give me above 5.7mbps download on HSPA+/DC-HSPA Connections across the UK and at home I can rarely acheive above 4mbps. I Live ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Your Country" vs. "International SIM"

After several years of using the "Your Country" tariff, I just saw that O2 don't have it on offer anymore. Instead there is the "International SIM". I have been trying to figure out what the difference between the two is. As far as I gather the point...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help with this

Can I suggest anyone who cares about o2s charges fills in this simple formhttp://www.which.co.uk/campaigns/mobile-phone-price-rises/track-our-progress/It's a start guysThanksDamien

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung mini

I have just had a message from O2 telling me that I have used all my data until the next bill. I don't know how I did it, all I saw was things being updated on the phone. Also, I never ask them to update things. I only got this phone last week, a bit...

RIW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos