Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Don't want to join 02 refresh but iPhone 5s doesn't appear to be available on standard tarif

I am due an upgrade after completing a 2 year standard tariff with an iPhone 4S. When I checked my upgrade options via the website, the iPhone 5s option only appears when I select the refresh tariff. I don't want a To join this new tariff. Tried call...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to Pay Monthly

I have just moved to Pay Monthly account and have changed to a new number. I still have a few pounds left on my Pay and Go account, so have put my old Sim into a spare phone, so that I can use to credit up. When I log in to my Pay and Go number, thou...

roy5051 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! simplicity 12 months contract

quick question have a pay as you go 2g sim and phone (samsung b2100) no data useagewas looking at the simplicity 12 con for £21 unlim call/text 1gb of databut now its say's 1GB of 4G mobile internet data will it still work in an 2g phoneor am I stuck...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

s4 4g not going to get

well few months back I upgraded my contract to a samsung d4 and was told that 4g would be automatic at no extra cost !!!! now ive been tolf i have to pay another £10 ontop of my current contract!!!! why the hell would i get a s4 if i wasnt going to g...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and Go Go Go but paying £1 Web Daily fee

I'm new to PAYG as I got a Lumia 520 two days ago as a personal phone to complement my work phone. I signed up to Pay and Go Go Go and paid £10' which I thought have me a 250mb data allowance.However, yesterday and today I received messages from O2 t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g pay as you go

Hi- if you switch from 4g pay as a you go go go tariff to a pay as you go simplicity tariff will the data still be 4g or will you lose the 4g service. The starter tariff on 4g pay as you go is very stingy on minutes and there are no minutes bolt ons,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no network

Does anyone know what is happening to me please?Network has been getting steadily worse over the last couple of weeks, now I am lucky to get an hour here or there even at home.I also cannot get a live chat with anyone online to discuss it.When i get ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Charged me £118

hello everyone, o2 has charged me £118 for voice calls. i have an unlimited o2 sim. i have called a UK mobile number they charged me that amount. i called customer service regarding this charge and they told me the number i have called is by passing ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

on line account does not match phone account

My on line account is showing a different number to the one on my phone. I therefore cannot access any of the services related to my number. I have tried to have this reset with no luck. I dont know what I can do to resolve this.. any suggestions wou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difficulty in getting a temporary O2 30 day rolling deal

Hi folks. My 24 month iphone 4S contract just expired. I chatted to an advisor to switch to a rolling 30 day SIM only for a couple of months to give me a chance to check out new phones/ contract renewal options. I was amazed when she couldn't offer m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos