Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 simcard

i need to cancel an contract

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How many texts and minutes do I use?

Is there a way I can find out how many texts I send on average each month? And minutes I use? I currently have unlimited on both but need to get a new contract so want to work out what I need. I know how much data I use but cannot find texts and minu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LOST SIM

HIPlease could you address the problem of linking to livechat whilst abroad.I either couldn't do so because of the computer I was using or the country I am in.We need to have the ability to send an email as well as phone..I tried to ring the numbers ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NETWORK UNLOCK UNSUCCESSFUL

OK, quick background to the story. Current O2 customer for over a decade. I live and work in Germany and was back in the UK in February 2014 on a works course and decided to get a new mobile. Samsung S3 Mini, £130 on PAYG, a lot cheaper than in the G...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! To PAYg or not to PAYg!

Some background. I have been with O2 since it was BT, a long time ago (might give an idea of my age, yes slightly senior). I have always been on PAYg because I didn't feel it was worth it to go on contract in those days as I only ever used it as a "e...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g

If I take out a 4g contract will the phone still work in a non 4g area until 4g comes in

Slimjim13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Case

have anybody recommend a good s4 case . the ones in shops it seems you have to take original back to use it . dont want to do that unless i have too. thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G

I have had the new i phone 5 g since january, i havent seen 4G once. Everyone else i wor with has it, even tesco mobile, its embarassing. i am now £10 over my usual contract price of £32 per month. To £42 per month because of your stupid refresh cont...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open, How does it work?

Hi all, My employer is part of the O2 open scheme, and as such I can get a 30% reduction on plan costsWhat I am unsure about is how it works!Is the offer available for any phone & tariff or is it just ones that they want you to have?I know iPhone hav...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos