Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unlimited text

I have unlimited text on my mobile will that include text to Sweden? as I have been charged please help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! network problems

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me.My phone has had no network for almost 2 days now, i spoke to 02 and they told me the mast is down and would be a day or 2 to fix it which leaves me with no phone to use. should i be given compensation for this...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible signal and terrible customer service

I'm sorry to have to report but I've been suffering terrible support from O2 since November 2013. The problem was;At the end of October 2013, I started to notice that my signal would drop, from 4 bars to 1 bar whilst the phone was in the same positio...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff to O2 simplicity 100 and now 3G is rubbish?!

As subject title, changed tariff at the weekend (in store, new smaller sim card) and now my 3G coverage is non existent or at best very poor. The coverage checker says my area (SG5) is good. The phone is a 3GS and was ok before on pay as you go. Any ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Tariffs

I am currently on the Text Anytime tariff I was on before there was internet on phones. Now I have started using data on my new phone I would like to change tariff to include data as well as the free texts. it currently costs £1 a day for data. I was...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g speed tests.

Just a warning for anyone really. The free 4g for existing customers is now up and running and thought I would test the speed in Leicester on the HTC one mini. Did 2 tests on the ookla app and great 27 down, 19 up but looking at the data usage on the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One price drop anytime soon? (new HTC coming out)

Hi all, I asked an O2 Guru but he/she seemed to have no idea as to this question:With the new HTC model (codenamed M8 I believe) coming out in March, does that mean the HTC One will drop in price for the O2 Refresh/Pay Monthly Tariffs? I'd like it a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay as you go handset order cancelled

already an pay as you go customer but wanted to update my handset so ordered a nokia lumia 520 last night.funds were avaliable in my account.transaction went through fine.recieved an email today to say that the order had been cancelled with the follo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking "Unknown" number

Hi all, Done a google search but the suggestions for blocking unwanted calls are simply to block the Number which I already knew, but what I cant find out is how to block a number that comes up as "Unknown" on my phone.I've been pestered by this for ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos