Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Receiving calls from a local landline while abroad

I am currently on holiday staying with my parents in New Zealand, and I was wondering what charges apply to me receiving a call from her landline to my mobile, both while I am in this country and when I am back at home.I had a text saying I have to p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer to business account

Has anybody transferred there personal monthly contract to a business contract? Is this possible? Is it easy? Is it free?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail 1760 and 1750

If you have problems using 1760 and 1750 to activate and deactivate voicemail, see if you have TUGO installed and make sure that it's the latest version. If it is, start up TUGO and go to settings. You activate and deactivate voicemail from here. I d...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Texts being undelivered

For the past couple of weeks my texts have not been getting recieved by one of my contacts, I am however still recieving theres; often getting duplicate texts in the process. The problem seems to come and go and so far I have not resolved it. I can s...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over-charged again

Hi Everyone, Hi Toby I joined this group as I need an urgent help regarding O2 over charging me and wouldn't be considerate even though I have been with them for over 5years. Here is my problem; Okay, I took out another line in February 2013, and eve...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

O2 removed the bolt on which enabled me to recieve calls from Uk whilst here in Germany working. It was withoutmy knowledge and meant that monthly bill doubled due to the 50p connection charge for all calls recieved. Had I known this service would be...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel tariffs

I’m in France, I’ve just called O2 and spoken (for 20 mins at what cost I do not know) to an ignoramus who prefers to talk over people than actually listen to what they want. I have explained the message from O2 regarding O2 Travel how it states 50p ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile data

Last week I upgraded my iphone 4 to 5s, and all has transferred fine apart from mobile data. I have made the changes required in settings, rebooted and still get message 'could not activate data network you are not subscribed to a mobile data service...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching request

I am so frustrated with trying to get my iPhone 5s unlocked. It may have been my falt for submitting to many forms as I was unaware that my iPhone was not registered to my number. I'm sure I have fixed this issue by making a charged call and connecte...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Hello I selected to add a bolt on of 1gb of data at a cost of £8.55 on Saturday afternoon but I have not heard anything. Could you please tell me if this had been added please?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos