Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top Up with non-UK credit card

I live in US and all my credit cards are registered in US. Top-up requires a UK postcode for the card - which I obviously don't have. Is there an alternative way to top-up using my US cards?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First Time Buyer > Awful Misleading Purchase & Poor Support!

I purchased an Apple iPhone 5 32GB White & Silver (Refurbished) variant on 03/03/2014 around 5.30pm (was advertised in stock). While I was ordering the phone I was on live chat support with the staff. The staff asked for my order number once payment ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying telephone cost off in advance

I had a passing thought today, whether it be possible to pay off the final cost of my handset through a credit card and still keep paying the remaining cost of my airtime tariff as normal. My reasoning is purely academical and this would suit me bett...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top-up shortcomings

Hi All, Just getting started with my 4G Pay Go Go Go SIM and wanted to have the account pretty much on auto pilot with an auto top-up covering both the £15 montly fee and to ensure there's always say at least £10 calling credit on the account.Turns o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Hi .Can anyone tell me do O2 charge for voicemail as nobody available for live chat , Im on a monthly contract .

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail Icon

I've had numerous calls from random recruitment agencies and they leave me voicemails when I don't answer their calls. I don't mind paying to listen to them and then I can decide if I want to delete or save them. The problem I am having is when I end...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh - changing handset only

I want to swap my iPhone 5c and get an iPhone 5s instead. I'm on O2 refresh and it says i can change phones whenever i want and keep my tariff which is what I want to do. How much will it cost me to keep everything but change to an iPhone 5s? I've ha...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Losing will to live with swap sim on Samsung Galaxy III mini

On on 3rd phone in 2 weeks. Each time the SIM swap has not worked. Gurus all say it is a faulty phone as the sim works when reinserted in old phone (Nokia Lumia). Surely I cannot have had 3 faulty new phones!!! Any ideas

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

open code

Hi allSo got a new xperia z1 compact. Fantastic. Was told I could have the open discount as I am nhs staff. Did not see it applied to bill. Went to ormskirk O2 store. Helpful lady acquired code on my phone, but then seemed to apply the code on her ph...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go

I bought a pay and go phone as a spare for my husband but can't get it to top up, have tried by phone also online and keeps telling me something's gone wrong , can anyone help please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos