Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing Issue!

Don't really understand why if I have a direct debit set up you are calling and texting me to pay my bill. Now I can't call out to call you and have no access to landline. No live chat. Not very impressed by this when I left another network to join, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi,I am trying to get in contact with someone, I have an account under Scott Simpson (0775***8809) and the bill is overdue, I get paid on Friday, as I lost my job last week. Can you please pop a note on my account so that my phone doesn't get cut off...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When is the first bill?

I convinced my girlfriend to join O2 recently, she signed her contract on Sunday and received a message yesterday advising she will be debited the phone bill and phone plan today. Is this correct because the person in the O2 store advised she was onl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Work phone buying advice

I'm looking for a phone for work - i dont want iPhone though as its my personal phone and it dosnt suit my needs due to its small screenI'm a taxi driver so the phone will spend most of its time in a Bordit cradle,So the phone will need to be easy to...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with invoice

I asked customer service severaly for correct invoice. Mostly (if ever) they sent invoices with wrong information. Once they stated that they can send invoice only for last 3 top-ups.I wrote directly to O2 letter (not customer service) about my probl...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pre order

Can i pre order the Samsung Galaxy s5 with o2

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

I'm on O2 Refresh and accidentally had my full bill amount paid to my Airtime Plan instead of part to my Phone Plan. I have called O2 numerous times after my phone was cut off and after the last time, I was assured it had been fixed (the previous adv...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good Customer Service ---- You must be joking

Never come across such a bunch of incompetent, inept, liers in my whole life. They tell you one thing on phone and write completely opposite in notes. Been trying to get a phone unlock code for the last 3 weeks. Sent one next day. did,t work. Request...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

new tarriffs due to so called rpi inflation

I have today received the email telling me that my charges will increase on my contract due to the rpi index going up, I am confused as to why O2 is doing this the rpi has been higher than this and they did not put up the prices WHY NOW?? no-one can ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G SIM in 3G phone?

I just upgraded my plan since I can now get more for the same cost. I've been sent a new SIM which I assume is for a 4G phone. I haven't yet got a new phone, just my Nexus 4. Will the new SIM work in this phone or should I just continue with my exist...

aca95pks by Level 3: Thinker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos