Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff reduction.

I have been told that if I ring up O2 I can get a reduction of £5 off my tariff, You need to have had your contract for more than 12 months as I have, they do not publicise this as I have been told, but you need to contact them and ask.Has anybody el...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 taking money from my pay as you go phone

I have 2 phones one only text messages which is pay as you go and the other monthly so why have O2 decided to take a pound from my pay as you go phone every couple of days for web services it's on wifi you idiots so now I won't add funds to this phon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! very poor service

I have been calling o2 for three days and can never ever talk to anyone. I have just spent half an hour on hold. I would get my PAC code and move to EE but I cant speak to anyone to ask.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network coverage/internet availability

Anyone else in Belfast having problems making calls or sending texts? I keep getting network busy or cut off when I call and messages take ages to send.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing tariff

Igot the international calls sim but i want to change my tariff to a £15 a month Unlimited UK O2 to O2 calls and texts and 100MB data. How do i do that ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity Troubles

Has anyone else taken up one of the Simplicity options? I'm having no end of trouble with mine as I was told, you'll keep your old sim card and number but just the tariff rates will change, great i thought nice and easy..... So far I am still not get...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price Increase

Won't be here after my contract ends. Disgusted by O2 sharp practice in hiding possibility of increases in the small print. Will use my phone for included calls only until then. Bye Bye

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos