Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to turn off the voicemail?

Hi! Can someone, please, guide me through the steps to remove voicemail when Im abroad? I dont have a Tugo account. Thank you!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone and No service

I have waited for the 48 hour switch over time from first turning on my new phone, Its an Iphone 5S so I had to use the new smaller sim card. This time is now finished and I still have no service, but my old phone still does, will I have to go into s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Layout of bill is incorrect

Is anyone else having problems displaying their bill correctly on the O2 website and on pdf downloads?I've been trying to get a printout of a bill which I need for a casback claim with very little success. If I view the bill on a webpage, under the t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sam

How do I view my list of calls? I cant see anywhere to get on it. I also need to print it out for a claim back. Help please ?Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No wifi connection

Hi I had a text informing me that I had run out of free texts/mins but my emails/whatsapp/ internet won't work without my home wifi being on. Any idea why not?

Niki86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Refresh Web Payment issues

I would like to let the powers that be that their website does not let o2 refresh customers pay their tariff and phone plan. After paying my bill online manually i discovered that it put all funds towards the tariff, and i have been pestered 3 times ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I get my old o2 phone number back?

Hi,I had a Samsung gts 5230 with payg sim for a long while.I recently bought a Samsung Gt 19505, and the guy in the shop sliced my old sim intoa smaller micro sim which did not work after many attempts, so I put a new O2 sim card (spliced again) andm...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 simcard

i need to cancel an contract

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How many texts and minutes do I use?

Is there a way I can find out how many texts I send on average each month? And minutes I use? I currently have unlimited on both but need to get a new contract so want to work out what I need. I know how much data I use but cannot find texts and minu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LOST SIM

HIPlease could you address the problem of linking to livechat whilst abroad.I either couldn't do so because of the computer I was using or the country I am in.We need to have the ability to send an email as well as phone..I tried to ring the numbers ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos