Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help

How do I get my bill on my o2

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 Pre order Tariff changes

Hi,I pre-ordered a S5 on £48 tariff with 5gb of data the day the pre-orders were open. Launch date comes and o2 have reduced all the tariffs, the tariff i ordered is now £43PM and the £48 tariff now comes with 8GB. It looks like they reduced the hand...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling a ship in an emergency...

...£47.56 for a 7 minute call now showing in my 'pending billing' O2 screen.Had to call my parents on their ship (Costa Luminosa) after they were robbed in Marseille yesterday. Thieves took their phone and injured my mother so made a quick call to th...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my iPhone 4S

I upgraded my iPhone 4S to 5S wanted to give my old phone (4S)to my son - but I am having extreme difficulty in getting the old 4S unlocked. I have requested O2 to do this on more than 3 occasions but with no joy!! Tried to follow the on line instruc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New number

I've just been issued with a new number due to being scammed. I need to change the number on my account from my old one to my new. Can someone tell me how to do it? I have the new number ready to enter, but just can't find the correct place to do it ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data bundle

Hi o2 my name is vincent young I bought one of your fones yesterday I put twenty on pay and go go go I didnt get one gig of data can you help me my number is (edited) ta

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to top up online

I have a mobile broadband, pay as you go sim but I cant not top it up. The O2 store can not top it up for me, I have asked twice - they say I should top it up online. But when I top up online the payment failures, probably due to that my credit card ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data

How can I add extra data on if my data is running low?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh Payments

Hi my name is katyI have fallen behind with payments to my phone plan due to not understanding how refresh works. Is it possible to make a one off card payment to the phone plan only?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0345 Numbers

Hi New to the board so if this has been ansewered by 02 apologies. The question is; do the 0345 numbers count as part of your free call allownace or are they charged separately? Cheers

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos