Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Paymonthly Bolton issue

Dear Support On 10th February an o2 rep added a Iphone therthering bolton option to iphone 4 contract. He said it should be active from about midnight, this has now passed and I am still unable to setup a personal hotspot on my iphone. Instead the pe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Ace

Cannot take pics on my mobile. I am getting a message No memory card inserted. Do I need to buy a memory card

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't top up with non-UK card

I've been trying to top up my account but when entering my card details I need to put in the post code of my card address. My card is registered to my Irish address so there is no post code. THere is no way of getting aaround this online or by phone ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrading

i have just over 2 months left on my contract, pay monthly. i was checking out an upgrade, to a galaxy note 3. £649.99 0r £489 over 24 months. with my tariff, it would be £27 pm, and then o2 want £20pm for the phone. making my bill £47pm. after a goo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another Belfast shambles

For two weeks I have had minimal or zero coverage in the area. Were. I work . Two days ago I was told this. Would be fixed . As I figured. This was more B.S. . Appalling and totally unacceptable. I will be looking to terminate.

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ofcom response to O2

It's not online yet, but Ofcom have released a statement saying O2 are not in breach of any regulations with respect to their most recent price increase. That'll surely annoy a few keyboard warriors. It's in the Mobile Today edition released on 7th F...

ewanrw by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using old sim

I have just upgraded from iphone 4s to Sony Xperia which both use micro sims. Can I just put my old sim into the new phone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Merging Phone Accounts

I've just merged my Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go MY O2 accounts. When doing so, I provided a new security question and answer. Does this Q&A apply to all my phone numbers now? I think it does... I've changed my User Name: does this also apply to all...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos