Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! premium and information charges

Hi. I have just been charged £10:00 premium charge and the only reason I can think of is, a recorded message I received and it said "press 9 to stop these calls" people out there beware don't make the same mistake I did.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [Help] Pay And Go Go Go 500 Texts + 75 Mins + 250MB Web

Hi,I need some explanations about my new SIM card "Pay And Go Go Go 500 Texts + 75 Mins + 250MB Web".I bought that new SIM card 10 days ago in a O2 shop, because as a French intern for only few months in Northern Ireland, I don't need more than 500 t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do i quit pay & go go go

hi, i would like to quit pay & go go go, it's not that i dislike the service it's just not right for me as i don't call or message people that often they just seem to call me first. also i only message my friends so i don't use that much credit. anyw...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reconnecting query

Hi,I have just been reconnected following a small 'miscommunication' around he due date of my bill. When speaki to the really helpful chap at the account management team, he reconnected me, which has been done. He then mentioned I needed to send a bl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text O2 to O2 charge

Why have I been charged for texts to another O2 customer especially as I am on unlimited texts,

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNLINKING PHONE NUMBERS ON ONLINE ACCOUNT

Hi, I recently split with my long-term partner and our mobile phone accounts are linked through the one online account. I need to separate them, but can't seem to get a straight answer from o2 re how to do this. They have advised me to login, go to a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DO NOT LINK YOUR O2 ACCOUNTS!!

After linking 3 pay as you go accounts with my main O2 pay monthly contract acount.I have disposed of / sold on 2 of the pay as you go phones along with there sims and numbers.I am now told by O2 customer service that it is impossible to unlink the a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send photos - Galaxy I I

Hi,I have a Galaxy note 2' on a pay and go tariff with a bolt on for the internet. I have had no problems sending photos until recently, they just stick in sending mode, will not send!I have tried using the 2020 Active text to get settings, which I i...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Better 02 deal elsewhere than with 02, how do I keep number?

O2 have just offered me a deal of 1gb data unlimited texts & calls, but I can get 5gb data for £1.50 more elsewhere, and as use a lot have just ordered it. How do I keep my number? I get the feeling will have to PAC out to someone else and then back ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Spain but have existing contract in UK

Hi! I have an O2 Unlimited Contract due for renewal on 24th September 2015. I currently pay £20 a month for the contract with an iPhone. I'm moving away to Tenerife (Spain) in the near future and wondered what my options are... O2 is a Telefonica com...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos