Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! duplicate sim card

Hello..today I have lost my phone...seems like its lost, so how can I duplicate my sim card? I cant find any info on main page

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile broad band will not let me top up[lap top]

Help, cannot top up x230d mobile broadband dongle?Have re-started app. turned lap-top on and off, etc etc.The weird thing is I have been able to use device, and top up?So please help, yours (losing cash) richard......

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being cut off

Can anyone give me a number(free on a mobile) to call so my boyfriend can pay his bill? He has been cut off and we don't know why.He had money in his account to pay it and it comes out on the 20th of every month,because it was a sunday(in april) it n...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G phone on 4G tariff... Mixed messages - Live chat said 'yes' but told 'no' when asked in-store...

Hi, I am confused and a more than a little angry at the mixed messages I am getting from O2... I have an iPhone 4s (3g only) on a Simplicity Unlimited 12 month contract at £21 PCM... This gives me 1Gb of 3g data, which I go over most months... I noti...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal at home.

I have been with O2 for years, I have recently moved address and their live checker show the coverage as very good. I have no signal at home at all, or the surrounding area. I have spoken to O2 advisors who want me to pay around £200 to terminate my ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gloucestershire signal and 3G

Hi all,I've just moved house to Gloucestershire where signal and 3G appears to be non-existent. I've spoken with a few O2 peops and it doesn't sound like there is a solution to improve things. What happens in this instance? I'm on an O2 contract, but...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £1 taken from my balance

I have just received a text to say that you have deducted £1 from my balance to pay for some online access that I have not asked for. This is the second time this has happened. I don't want this service and I don't wish to pay for it. Derek Amor

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Contract...do bolt on's stay?

Hello everyone, I am wanting to upgrade my contract to a more expensive one through my o2 as I currently dont have enough data etc. The only thing is I currently have a o2 Open bolt on which gives me 30% off my bill each month and I am wanting to kno...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debt

Hi I have got my son a contract but how can I get it to come out of his bank

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Concern at O2 selling tactics

My brother called with me on Friday excited to tell me he had just got a new 4G contract with O2 for his iphone 4S. He was more than a little disappointed when I told him O2 dont do 4G in NI and even if they did his phone was not 4G compatible anyway...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos