Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching request

I am so frustrated with trying to get my iPhone 5s unlocked. It may have been my falt for submitting to many forms as I was unaware that my iPhone was not registered to my number. I'm sure I have fixed this issue by making a charged call and connecte...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Hello I selected to add a bolt on of 1gb of data at a cost of £8.55 on Saturday afternoon but I have not heard anything. Could you please tell me if this had been added please?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Go Go SMALLPRINT

I have only been with o2 for 3 weeks. I topped up with 10 to start with and took advantage of the Pay & Go Go Go tariff. I have since topped up with 20 within the same month and o2 claims that I have to wait until 17th May to access more minutes...??...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account in credit + termination fee

Hi everyone,I'm planning to leave O2 and pay my termination fee (around £90).At the moment my account is in credit (+£45) because last month I have paid a bill twice (my mistake).Is this £45 credit going to be used towards the payment of my terminati...

acecco01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract - Lumia 925 firmware and unlocking

I currently have a Lumia 620, supplied unbranded, unlocked and with Nokia firware by phones4u. I'm on a SIM only O2 contract @ £11.29pm. (Been a Cellnet, BT Cellnet, O2 customer for donkeys years) Love the Lumia and WP OS and would like to upgrade to...

Resolved! Won't let me do O2 Refresh?!

Hey guys! I'm trying to upgrade my phone early using Refresh. It says that if I pay 16 pound something I can upgrade early (Im due an upgrade on the 14th). I'm impatient and want to do it now... but everytime I click Refresh it just says that I'm una...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Group messages sending as a multimedia message

There seems to be a few similar issues but none quite the same as mine;About a month back I recieved a message from a friend saying O2 had sent her an email saying that I had sent her a photo. I thought this was rather strange but forgot about it, si...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I cancel o2 12 contract

I'm really unsatisfied with the 'monthly contract SIM card' I ordered from telesales of your company .It brought finically and psychologically bad effect on my life!The following points are my complains!1.the salesman hoodwinked me on the phone!2. th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contracts 12 month

Hi. I am currently on pay as you go. I would like to get a 12 month contract sim only. How do I keep my number?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 4G is here - and ..............

I have been trying unsuccessfully for months to find out when O2 might extend 4G coverage to Northern Ireland. If the Gurus know they are not telling and when I checked on O2's online Network Coverage checker this morning it simply said there is no 4...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos