Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network issues

This has been happening to me for over a year! O2 have done nothing, I am still payig a phone tariff (which I never agreed to) and a line tariff for a phone that I can only use in London despite letting them know, all they are interested in is their ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not registered on network....

Upgraded my phone to a Samsung s5 on Saturday and the guys in the shop said it could take upto a maximum of 2 days to get 'registered on the network'. Well it's now been over 2 days and still nothing.... WIfe upgraded hers at the same time and had to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online banking issue

Tonight I tried to make a payment via Santander and I needed an OTP text message witrh a security code, after the banking timed out waiting for the none existant message, I called the bank only to be told they had sent it, then asked to reboot my pho...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are calls to GiffGaff free?

Hiya, I've noticed that my monthly minutes allowance doesn't seem to have gone down as much as I thought it should. My phone is on a contract that was set up for me by my work. My boss wasn't really sure what my allowances were, so I've tried to find...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reception in the Bournemouth area..

I have a O2 contract on a Nexus 5 and starting from about 1 month ago the reception in Bournemouth centre (especially) and othe areas is really bad; I can't navigate (even if the connection is hdspa) and calls are afoten dropped.I called o2 to resolv...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email notifications

Are there any email notifications possible about incoming replies to posts on the community forum?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of Texting the Republic of Ireland

Hi,A friend of mine has just moved to the Republic of Ireland and bought an ROI phone. I'm just wondering if and how much it'll cost me to send/receive texts from my O2 UK phone to her Irish number. I'm subscribed to O2 Travel if this makes any diffe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia lumia 520

Hi any male out there who has one of these phones could you tell me do you have problems using the keyboard for texting? I dont want to get my other half one if he will not be able to text. I have used mine and found it is quite small to use unless o...

joules by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A sim I don't even use

About a year ago I had an iPhone 5 with the company three! It was only a week old I got it water damaged! And at the time I didn't take insurance out on the product so to save me paying one big bulk of money I couldn't afford, I ordered a new iphone ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos