Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Heads up ; Payg price changes.

HiJust got this e Mail.http://www.o2.co.uk/pricechangePayg price changes.But on a plus side"For £20 a month – 400 mins, 4000 texts and 2Gb of data, with 4G access"I'll be having a bit Of this. 2Gb data.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

I changed my plan and my balance is being used on data

I changed my pay and go plan and everyday I get a message saying £1 is taken from my balance for data use but ai am at home and do not need data at all. How to remove? My balance is abouut to finished and I never used any data at all

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Bill

HiI am unable to view my previous bills online. I can see the bill for May 2014 and April 2014 but not able to view a bill prior to this. My contract started in September 2013 so I should be able to view all bills since then.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service on Galaxy S5

Hi. Well I have got my Galaxy S5! Love it up to now. Only got it yesterday though!I ended up going through Carphone warehouse for it though. They have me a better deal (still with O2) than going through O2 themselves.I have got a problem worth the fa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Bill

Hello, this may be a daft question but here goes. My bill is due to come out of account on the 18th May. Earlier this month, I made a payment for this amount and the moment even though the payment is due Sunday, my balance* is showing nil. Does this ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MY O2 app

I still can not view my bill via MY O2 app. I can still use the app to see remaining data allowance and extra charges but i'm not able to see my current bill. O2 said they are investingating the issue with the apple version of the app. What the hell ...

Resolved! Delayed texts, calls going straight to voicemail despite full signal. Is this getting worse?

I've been an O2 cutomer for ten years, and currently have three handsets, and am seriously thinking of leaving O2.Over the last four or five days I have found it hard to contact other O2 users. Phoning my wife or son goes straight to voicemail, and a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RIP OFF Hidden charges.FROM O2

I hate been ripped off but i find o2 have these hidden charges that are not very clear till you use them.. i.e mms messages ,0844 numbers .text longer than 3 messages . I rang an 0844 number got through had my conversation then found call cost nearly...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Detailed usage summary

Yesterday at 17.16 I had call time loaded and my balance was £16.83. I have just sent a message and tells me my balance is £1.83. Tell me / show me how £15.00 has disappeared from my phone?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mms messages increased from 17p to 33p

Anyone else noticed that their mms messages have increased by almost double since February? Called O2 Monday to try and work out why my bills had suddenly increased over last 2 months, not a mention of the mms increase.

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos