Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Call Alert

I keep getting (4 -5 times a day) a free 'Call Alert' from O2 referring to the same call. Switching the 'service' off by dialling 1760 has no effect, the alerts keep coming in. VERY ANNOYING!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly

why when i have an o2 contract i cant add another contract on to it as it keeps geting declined

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking iphone4 when abroad

Hi,I am abroad for few months and with new iphone 4s from o2 (pay monthly). Wanted to have it unlocked and contacted few times o2. I was informed I had to come to uk to unlock it.In o2 Ireland they have the solution for that.http://community.o2online...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade now or wait until end of 24 month contract?

Completed a Web chat with an agent as my 2 yr contract is drawing to a close.I was basically told to hang on for the 3 months remaining as I will be offered a free upgrade at the end of my 2 years.What I need to know is, will the upgrade cause an inc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract

I took out a brand new contract with o2 yesterday around at 1659 and your CSR on live chat said it would be here today. It is still not here, when do they deliver up till? I know they haven't been as they have not left a card.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 complete incompetent.

O2 are becoming a waste of time, twice I have been charged for alleged picture messages to 0000000000001234 when I haven't sent any.All I get from customer services is that for privacy reasons they cannot disclose the number.I am now told that it's a...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query on upgrade pay monthly contract on O2 Refresh

I am due an upgrade on my phone and I see you now offer a separate charge for the new mobile device and the network minutes. If I upgrade and subsequently end my contract will I be expected to pay the remaining money towards the device if I want to k...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to view bill

I've had my phone for 4 months now and have never been able to view my bill. I can get to my account page but it says I have no valid products registered with this account. I have tried to get it sorted twice but it has never been resolved. Have just...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the right SIM for me?

I know someone like me who knows so little and understands even less about mobile phones and tariffs and SIMs etc really ought not to be allowed loose and unaccompanied in this Community. But here is my question. I have a Galaxy S3 that I want to kee...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos