Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hope O2 Stays The Best

Hello everyone and I would just like to say O2 has always been so helpful even thou my signal is giving me an issue they are trying to sort it out and have always called me up to check up on how my signal issue is getting on...I remember when I was w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 59 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Simplicity and Group Conferencing

Hi, I've just been charged £5.68 for a 44 minute call to the 322 Group Conferencing number. Is this correct? Should this be part of the bundle? If not, 8p x 44 mins = £3.52? Thanks for any advice..

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract/PAC code

Hi, wondering if someone could clarify something for me.. Basically my 24 month contract ends on 9/4/14, because I'm an eejit, I never realised I had to give 30 days notice before ending my contract..However, rumour has it, if I request my PAC code, ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

Hi all. I hope someone can help! I upgraded my mobile online today. I opted for 33 pound tariff for 500 mins and 500mb. I later saw that for the same price I can get unlimited calls and 1gb data. My question, how can I change my tariff to the better ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! South Africa

My son has just left for south Africa. How can he get a reduced tarriff whilst abroad ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hi, i've recently got an O2 upgrade on O2 refresh. The person i spoke to in customer services told me that i could pay my phone off earlier and then cancel my airtime contract when i wanted to. But if i have a 24 month contract, wouldnt i have pay of...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts

For the last two days texts not arriving all day then suddenly I get up to 20 in 1 minute why is this happening does anybody know . I have checked tugo and they are on there so annoying not happy .

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating my address

Hi I'm on o2 pay as you go and there is nowhere in the account details page that lets me update my address.I have already moved house so no longer have access to my old address. Can I update it here?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to potentially leave your contract penalty free

Now, I'm not saying this is guarenteed or anything but it's worth a go for reasons I'll explain later so please no comments regarding whether it will or won't work. It's better than doing nothing. This link http://www.saga.co.uk/money/news/2014/janua...

• 35 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! What's Giff Gaff all about?

I am currently on O2 PAYG. I pay £15 per month on the Pay and Go Go Go tariff for unlimited texts, 150 minutes of calls and 1GB of data.A few of my friends are on Giff Gaff and they say that they pay less. When I explain that I don't want to move fro...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos