Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Claiming Rewards balance on Pay Monthly number?

Hello, I accumulated £4.50 in rewards when I was on Pay As You Go with O2, but when I bought a new phone 2 years ago I switched over to Pay Monthly. I recently got a message that this balance is about to expire - is it possible to claim this money as...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going back too my old tariff

Hi there a few months go i up my tariff too unilmited minutes texts and 5GB data for £33 a month but now i wish too go back too my old tariff which was for £28 a month with unilmited minutes texts an 1GB is this possible the reason i,m ask this is be...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automatic top up

I have been using my phone overseas and had £10 credit for international texts and it has automatically been debited as part of the £10 bundle which i dont want as it is useless overseas, can this be taken away and my credit be put back, you would th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA signal?

Just arrived on holiday in Florida and my Galaxy S4 mini has not connected to a local network signal and the time/date have not auto updated, yet all other members of my party's have connection to T mobile. My wi-fi is working fine though. Any ideas?...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New mobile's

What mobile's are due out around the Christmas time or new year?

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! international bolt on charging landline calls

Hi all,I'd like to understand why I am charged for international calls on landline where I have the option international favourites with 3000min on landline included....Thx

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi all just wanted to ask a quick question really. I'm due my eat upgrade next month and know what I want to take. However, when comparing with ccarphone warehouse, the same phone, on same tariff with O2 will cost me an upfront fee of £99 from O2 dir...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone

Have O2 contract spend a lot of time in Spain and France but quite often can not phone the United Kingdom, to day I have tried 5 different numbers and stii can not get through

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting out

How difficult is it to get out of contract because of poor service . Took out 2 year one in march . Will I have to pay to getvoutvof it thanks .

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos