Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Give up

Well I have tryed the nokia lumia 625 windows phone buts it's not for me can't even go to silent mode on home screen . Going back to android

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly payment change?

HiBasically I have 2 phones in my name and coming out of my bank account, one of which was my boyfriends phone, we have since split and I was wondering am I allowed to change the payment details to his account for his phone? Even if it's still in my ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible network

I got O2 last December thinking that this is one of the country's best network but over the six months to my disappointment I have found the network coverage as pathetic. I am in plymouth Devon. when this plan was sold to me they said they are going ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just A Thought For O2

HelloAnd how is everyone doing hope u all are good and well...Just was thinking about something for few days so i thought i would share it with O2 and the community..Like T Mobile and EE offer unlimited data on 3g ive tried it for a month and it was ...

• 59 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor O2 website

I have now tried on a number of occasions to set up an auto top, which hasn't happenend, and to top up on line and invariable I get a 'Sorry somethings gone wrong' message and no indication what. To say I'm extremely irritated would be an understatem...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Allowance

Ok im at a loss here, spoke to o2 they cant explain this, My allowances are reset on the 5th of every month... i dont tether and my phone is connected to Wifi pretty much 90% of the day... My data allowance is 1GB I have just checked my o2 app and i ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Status page not working properly?

Badly affected at the moment by a couple of network outages and it seems the status page isn't working too well.It does show the problem in our area, but the planned/unplanned outages section shows northing, even though cusotmer services are aware of...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract or pay and go

Is it worth having contract anymore as I just text all the time . I hardly ever ring anybody and use data now and then then . Currently paying 25 quid a month . I do like my apps though

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Coverage in Portchester PO16 is appalling but not getting anywhere with O2 Customer Services

Hi I was hoping somebody could give me some advice regarding the poor 4G Network Coverage in Portchester PO16 I've had numerous conversations with O2 Customer Services but they suggest the network is working fine? However when I'm trying too use the ...

dmason197 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Boost

Are O2 going to, or have they, released a signal boost system for the O2 customers who have a poor or non-existent signal at home.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos