Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New Sim problems

I've recently replaced my Sim card for a new nano card on an upgrade.Firstly i've had to get a sim adapter. And now i can't make outgoing calls. I've tried the good old "turn it off, turn it on" cure all many times over the past 48 hours and i still ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 year contract to simplicity... do I need to cancel?

My 2year contract ends on September 15th 2014. So my early upgrade could have come 15th August. I was still deciding what to do so I left it Its now 22nd of August and ive deciced to go with a Simplicity sim.On the my o2 site when I sign in, theres t...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Now on pay monthly

I've finally bitten the bullet and moved to pay monthly. After a lot of messing round by O2 I finally got a sim and it has now swapped to my old number.I originally opted for the £20 sim only tariff with unlimited texts, unlimited calls and 3GB but t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

complaint about repair centre

Hi all I ve decided to post a message here to ask for advice. Here is what's happened to my wife's phone - she has Sony xperia z. Recently phone stopped charging so we send it for repair and they call my wife back saying it was a fault of the owner b...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi

Changed my tarrif and was yild it be set up after midnight but ain't.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

S4 back

Got my old phone back it gonna cost 140 quid to repair is it worth it . As my phone plan has 285 quid left on it might as well put it towards that and get a newer phone . Any advice or opinion would be welcome thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Card!

I recently changed to a rolling 30 day tarrif and was sent a new SIM card.Now I have a couple if questions if any one can help?1. Do I have to use the new SIM card as my current one is still working with the new tarrif?2. My current SIM card is a mic...

PW77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! first payment/bill

so i ordered an iPhone 4S for 02 via CW which will be here tomorrow but i don't get payed until the 29th so was wondering, is that ok for me to start using the phone or do i need to wait until then? i also want to know if i can "cap" my contract so i...

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! monthly contract

HiIm looking at virgin media only because i dont get 3g at my caravan with o2 but will with virgin how do i go about cancelling my contract and how do i go about keeping my number? thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going to greece

Im off to Greece (Zante) thursday and ive been reading upon the using my phone aboard and seen I already have the travel bolt on. I had popped into O2 in Birmingham just for some reassurance, but was left puzzled. I was told I would have to pay £48 t...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos