Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

False advertisent from O2

Hi Arnaldo, I've merged this topic with your other thread. Please click the link above to be redirected.

MichaelL by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Month Early Upgrade

My one month early upgrade is due in 2 days. I want to keep my phone and go onto a sim only contract. Do I have to wait for my current contract to end next month to do that, or can I change my contract when my month early upgrade is due to sim only?

s_kingdom by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Don't understand the 'bundle'

Hi! Bought my daughter a pay and go phone through carphone warehouse. Phone £19.95 + £20 bundle with 02. My daughter's balance is 0.00 and it tells me how many texts she has & minutes left til November 3rd. So, has my £20 paid for these 4000 texts an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sent Wrong Sim and cut off from the world

My 2 year contract ended yesterday. I was sent a sim card by o2 that was pay as you go. I asked for it to be for my iphone 5 and to remain my number. Today I went to put my sim card in my phone and it is the wrong size...... I just checked my account...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30% DISCOUNT

If you get the o2 open discount but at some stage change to a job in which you cant get the discount, does the discount stop immediately , or only at the end of your contract. Below is a quote from the o2 open web page. At first glance it may seem yo...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh/upgarde

HiI ve upgarded my tarrif. I have received galaxy S5 yesterday morning but still have no signal on the new sim card(a small one). Does any one know how long it takes to get it working? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message - Delivery reports

Hello, I know there are a few threads regarding this topic but they seem a few years old now and wondered if there was any new info on whether or not O2 plan to introduce this as a standard feature? Most modern Smartphones have the option within thei...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract upgrade coming soon.......

Hey everyone, I am finally coming to the end of my 24 months contract and so the trials begin with what new contract do I go for this time. I will not be looking for a phone and sim deal as I have been one of the lucky few to have got an iP6+ directl...

MarkTadley by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Bolt On

Can you have the free travel bolt on for a sim only contract?

s_kingdom by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos