Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

When does contract start

Hi all, when i purchase my Simplicity SIM card, does it require activation before it starts charging me for the £20 a month or does it do it immediately?im looin for a new phone, but want the sim card now. a simple question im sure, so sorry if i off...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Contract For Under 18's

Hey,I've read on the internet in many forums that working 16-17 year olds are getting iPhone O2 contracts, but in there parents name but the with THERE debit card details and the money coming out every month through direct debit.Is this possible, my ...

• 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gold Number

Can someone help me as to how do I get a Gold number and what is the amount you have to pay for them?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

your voicemail from another phone

How do I access my voicemail from another phone as I dont no what number to call from another phone to access my voicemail. I know my voicemail pin number but do not know the number in which i need to call from another 02 mobile phone so as i can acc...

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos