Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 nano sim adaptor stuck in iPhone 4S

The nano sim adaptor that O2 supplied will not come out of my iPhone 4S. I can open the sim tray about a couple of mm only by pushing a pin in the hole.Any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid my bill for this month, but it's still asking me to pay?

Hey guys, this is my first time with a pay monthly contract and I'm a bit confused by a few things! I got my bill of 14 quid today, so payed it no problem with my card. Only for it to tell me after that the 14 pound is still due and that it'll be tak...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of signal in N22 7RY

For two years I have had a perfect signal in N22 7RY where I live. However since July 2014 the signal has completely gone. O2 network services say that there is a mains power issue with the mast at Alexandra Palace...

Loss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! crooks

sent the new phone back to 02 with faulty on/off switch. they recieved it in 24hrs and then said it was smashed and wanted £125...absolute crooks they must have smashed it as it was well bubble wrapped - anyone else had this

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Cancellation?

I've had the samsung s4 for u pto around 2 months, however i'm looking to cancel my contract. How would i go about doing this? Do i have to pay money? also, could i keep the same number if i cancel my contract or not? Thankyou.

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Horrendous no data

Horrendous experience. Been a customer for 10 years and all of a sudden I have no data. My entire company has an account with O2. As owner and proprietor of the company I have been a loyal customer.4 weeks ago I got a message telling me I had used up...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data charges, even though I don't use it???

I am being charged daily for data/ internet browsing. I finally(after 3 hours) got in touch with o2 and was told I am on a "legacy???" contract and charges are made on a daily basis. How can this be right??I have tried "Live chat" for 3 days but it k...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit set up without my knowlege!

Hi all,Thought I should let you all know, when I upgraded my phone, o2 set up a direct debit without telling me!I have always paid via card after being billed for calls I didn't make by One2one (tmobile) some 15years ago.I just called o2 to actully s...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep my existing number

I have signed up to keep my existing number from giffgaff to my new O2 simplicity sim card. How long will it take to transfer and how will I know when it has transferred?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from PAYG to pay monthly and keep number

I am changing from a Pay as you go O2 to Pay Monthly SIM only tariff on my iPhone, have received the new SIM with a new number. I wish to keep the old number and get the large balance from the PAYG transferred to my new monthly account.I texted to ge...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos