Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Getting iphone5 unlocked by o2

My o2 24 month contract is up in a couple of months and I want my Iphone5 unlocked in readiness to change provider, i filled out the online request and it said I would receive an email soon but that was 3 weeks ago? Does any one else have this sort o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does O2 charge me to send an O2 SMS while I am abroad?

I am interested in using the O2 priority ticket booking to book concert tickets through O2. To do that, they send you an SMS after you confirm your phone number with them. I am currently abroad in Canada. Will receiving that SMS cost me if it is from...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new tarrifs

Ive heard about the new tarriffs being introuduced at the end of May and im worried how this might affect me. Currenty im on pay and go go go and I get 150 minutes, unlimited texts and 500mb of data for £10 a month. However the new tarriffs say that ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DPD COLLECTION AND RETURN

HiI smashed my iphone screen and DPD came to collect it to take to O2 insurance for it to be fixed/replacedI was told I would be kept up to date on the progress of my phone. They gave me a tracking number and when I tracked my phone it says it had ar...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading my contract

Hi there, I'm considering upgrading from my current contract. It expires on 15th November this year and I have the option of paying a little under £50 to upgrade now, including a 25% discount off the remaining contract. Does this mean that until 15th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 Rewards

So what has happened to My O2 Rewards seems to have been down forages just keep getting a message it's not available come back later.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC codes and poor service

Phoned up yesterday to give my PAC code and to transfer my number over. The chap at the other end was very friendly and assured me that everything was in place for an approx 12 noon transfer and that my phone may be out of action for about an hour, I...

Resolved! Are O2 so desperate for cash that they fib?

Switched over to 4G Then got text from 2030 inviting me to call 08448090202 for FREE to set up WAP MMS. It was working anyway so I didn't call. It looks like calls to this number are 5p per min. Most definately NOT FREE if thats the case. So, are O2 ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Mobile Number ??

HelloWas just wondering I'm on a pay monthly contract and have been getting some bad calls all the time for the past month is there anyway I can get my number changed will O2 do that for me or not ???..Let me know guys please thank u

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry z10 wobbly!

Just switched on to 4G - Ta much O2! But.......my Blackberry Z10 no longer downloads updates via wifi unless i turn OFF data services on 4G, then wifi downloads work fine! Somehow I dont think that this is what you intended......but over to O2 for a ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos