Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Being prepared for a New Tariff

I need some advice from you guys about my new tariff. It may be a little early but I have to get prepared.Currently I am on contract which is up for renewal in December (or just before) I have a S3 at the momentTo get something that suits me, there a...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 98 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Dont want to renew contract

Hi, I have only just realised that my 2 year contract is over and the renewal date was the 15th of August, but I dont want to renew it can someone explain what I need to do please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finally decided

I have finally decided what I gonna do . I am gonna pay off phone plan and stop airtime plan and leave O2 because of signal issues . I am gonna keep number though . I can justify paying 25 quid a month as not using it enough as I just text most of ti...

• 23 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! card details to order

hi im struggling to order a phone from the website with my card... its a maestro card and yet i cant use it and im unsure of what to do as im wanting to order a phone but it wont let me continue with this card type

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

not happy with my tariff, want to quite o2

so im on a 24 month contract and pay £27 for unlimited mobile and text calls, but only 1gb of data. my friend who is with three pays £32 and has unlimited thethering and data. ?????? so I can get unlimited data with three and 2gb of data with o2 for ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing the DD date??

There is a problem with the new contract that I have signed, in so much as that when O2 tries to take the money via DD from the bank, it takes 'two' DD's, one for the Handset, and the other for the Airtime. This results in two failed direct debits, i...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

About An Order

Hope this is the right place to talk about this.. Anyway I placed a new order for and Ipad Air 16GB 5GB Data on the 14th Aug and the day after I got a text saying sorry out of stock at the moment and then it went on to say we are expecting more on 19...

• 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim problems

I've recently replaced my Sim card for a new nano card on an upgrade.Firstly i've had to get a sim adapter. And now i can't make outgoing calls. I've tried the good old "turn it off, turn it on" cure all many times over the past 48 hours and i still ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 year contract to simplicity... do I need to cancel?

My 2year contract ends on September 15th 2014. So my early upgrade could have come 15th August. I was still deciding what to do so I left it Its now 22nd of August and ive deciced to go with a Simplicity sim.On the my o2 site when I sign in, theres t...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Now on pay monthly

I've finally bitten the bullet and moved to pay monthly. After a lot of messing round by O2 I finally got a sim and it has now swapped to my old number.I originally opted for the £20 sim only tariff with unlimited texts, unlimited calls and 3GB but t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos