Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a new handset from a recent upgrade

Hi My hubby is thinking of getting an upgrade early.But we want to know once we recive the Samsung S4 (thats the phone he wants) can O2 unlock it for free for us (he's on a monthly contract).Obviously we know we have to keep on paying for the total t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to o2 and have zero coverage!

Hello community, I took out an o2 contract three weeks ago and this evening I finally managed to get my previously locked T-mobile handset (Samsung Galaxy s3) unlocked and begin using my phone. My problem is that I don't have any network coverage wha...

Resolved! SMSs to Russia not being received?

I've tried messaging a friend in Russia in preparation for going over there in a couple of weeks but none of them are being received? She has messaged me on the same number and I can receive messages from her. Any thoughts as to what's going on?

aca95pks by Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer sevices

what is customer services number for ringing o2 from non o2 mobile? I was a customer but moved to tesco mobile. i am now finding it impossible to contact o2 regarding my final bill.

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changes to Data allowance policy

Hi all, Just a quick message to let you know that O2 have changed their policy when you use up your data allowance. Under the old system once you had used up your allowance, I believe your connection would be throttled to 15kbps. With effect from the...

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Veterans Discount card

Greetings.I have just opted to upgrade my phone and enter into a new 24 month contract am I entitled to a discount with my Defence Discount Service card ? Kind RegardsMike O'Hare

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tracking order

After following the 'tracking order' instructions, the courier website failed to display results. Can you provide delivery details please? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with upgrading

hi am lookingh upgrade soon on 11 9 14 been told contract so im looking for galaxy s5 or blackburry q10 or sony xor i phne 5 s so not no so pls help thank u i do noty have phone with o2 at min sim only deal

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

After asking an online person I was told I could give notice to close my account and transfer my number to someone else on the 5th October. I normally make my monthly payment on or about the 8th so will my last payment be taken on the October pay dat...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos