Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Switch to PAYG

Hello,My contract is ending on the 18th July 14 and I want to switch to pay as you go.I have been in contact with an agent on the chat who sent me a new Sim and confirmed that my contract would be switched to Pay as you go and my current number would...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pak code

How do I get my pak code as I m leaving o2. Can I get it online ? Or do I have to phone o2 ? What is the telephone number please. Can it be sent to me by email ?

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number between pay and go sims

Hey guys, I've just bought an iPhone 5c which will be arriving soon, I'd like to keep the phone number from my old sim card (which is also on o2), does anyone know how I do this? Thanks in advance x

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif questuion - £15 big bundle.

Hi,I've just got my first nre phone in 10 years (..yes, really !) and I'm on the £15 Big Bundle tariff. The expiry date is 24th July. Does this mean that I'll actually lose any unused texs/minutes/data if I don't top up again by that date. Chances ar...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from Pay & Go to Monthly Tariff

HI Guys Been on the Pay & Go Talkalot Tariff for many many years but now not happy with increasein the call charges now paying, but am prepared to stay with O2 but move to Pay Monthly andhave some questions i need to ask. 1 Can i use the same micro s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting the USA

I am having trouble texting the USA.A friend in the US can text me but I cant reply to her, I still get charged for the attempts and it looks like the text is sent but she never gets them.. can anyone help please.Thanks

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! An account enquiry

Morning all, I've had the same account ( through numerous upgrades over the years ) for a few years, my 1st Iphone was a gift from my parents & the account is in their name. How do i change it to my name?? and if i ring, will she have to be there to ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! looking to join 02

hi therei am looking to join 02. As my contract with three has finished i am looking to get a sim only plan and keep the same number i have a question regarding keeping my number, do i get a sim card from 02 first then get my pac code from three or d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go accumulation of credit. What to do?

Hi,I know someone who is on the Favourite Place tariff and has accumulated a lot of credit after topping up £10 per month for quite a while. Is there anyway in which they can use O2 without paying for a subscription? i.e just pay for the calls and to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Got text saying I'm eligble for 4G, but it's not showing up in "My O2" bolt ons..

The text said I'm eligible for 4G and should have it after June 27 for no extra cost blah blah. It's 2 days later and I don't see a 4G bolt-on in My O2 and my iPhone 5s (purchased SIM free from the Apple Store in the UK) is still only connecting at 3...