Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! txt charges on Pay and Go, Go, Go

I'm on pay and go, go, go with 900+ txts available however, I have sent a couple of large(ish) txts lately, around 1 KB, and have been charged 35 pence er txt. Why would this be?Peter C

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh - Handset Balance

Can anyone confirm when the handset balance reduces on the O2 refresh tarif. I would expect it to reduce between the billing and payment - but mine hasn't changed in weeks and im in a new billing period. G

Change of tariff - simplicity pay monthly

Hi all, My contract ends up in June 2015 but I just realised that O2 has introduced completely new tarrifs. I pay over £17 for 300 mins and 500MB of data. Now for £16 you can have 1000 mins and 1GB data. Is there any way I could change except for pay...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long for a refund on my account?

Hi, basically I paid my phone bill early and didn't realise how rubbish O2 was that they don't have an automatic hold system if a bill is paid. They charged my twice now. I spoke to live chat operator last Friday who said we shall refund it. It's onl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer Sim.

Hi All. I have an iphone 5,contract ends Feb 2015. Can i transfer the nano sim to the iphone 6,and keep the same number?. Thanks.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff Prices

Hello everyone and hope u guys are good..Just wanted to get some information because i contacted o2 about it 2 times and they just didnt know about this which is weird so i did my own research samsung galaxy s5 unlimited calls and txts with 8gb is 48...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6 Plus

Totally fed up and at my wits end. I recently upgraded on refresh to iphone 6 plus, but I think with the excitement of this phone being realeased and me wanting it to be delivered on the 19th I kind of missed the point of what I was doing. The signal...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping my phone number with wifes phone

Hi all, I`m about to get a new iphone6 but would like to give it to my wife and have have her old iphone 4s. How easy would it be to transfer my wifes old number to my iphone6 account and my number to her iphone4 account. Basically swapping numbers b...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 text message

Hi. I preordered the iphone 6 plus last friday, and chose click and collect. Yesterday I recieved this text We're so excited about getting your iPhone 6 into your hands, we gave you the wrong Click and Collect date. Pop into the store you selected on...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos