Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unable to view and print bills

Please could you allow access on my accounts so that I can easily view and print the monthly bills as I need to produce them for my business and I have been having difficulty over the past few months. Many Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not able to pay bill after move to the States...

Hi, we had to move last week because my husbands job finished in England. We had O2 contracts. We could not cancel before the move because we did need our phones a couple of days at least in the States. My husband now wants to close down his account ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 6 delivery

I pre ordered an I phone 6 on fri, I just wanted to know if I would revive it on the 19th or if it would be sent on the 19th and revive it on the mon?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade to the iPhone 6 plus - cancelled the order and want to share my experience

Hi, I'm new to this so firstly I will try not to go on to much but i'm looking for somebody who has had the same issue as i'm currently having. On friday 12/09/2014 i paid an early upgrade fee of £57 to get the iphone 6 plus on pre order and i also p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

just topped up and 02 swallowed my £`10 credit!?!

Hi, I topped up today by 10pound and had £9 when calling 02 services about my current tarrif, the representive gave me an offer of £1 for 1MB of data and now when I check my balance I have zero credit which I need ASAP today in order to make calls ou...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

I have two accounts with O2 phone numbers. I would like to know if I can upgrade

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sony ps vita hand set

i have a sony ps vita games consul and the sony 5gbp sim card that it has in it has been deactivaed by sony, this is a general problem i have been told, if i fit an o2 sim card in my ps vita due you think it would respond to it and work again,best wi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 payg sim not verified

can any 1 help ._....I just bought o2 payg sim , set up my icloud account etc on my iphone 4s an my imessage isnt workin .It wont verify my number,saying cannot connect to server, but it verifies if i use my email ?/??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service for last 3 days

Hi all.On friday I was sat in the car watching a youtube video via 3g, when it stopped playing stating an error with connection. Since then I have not been able to use mobile data to view anything online.Today, however, I cant send or recieve calls o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos