Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone mast not working for3 days

I am currently staying at a friends house and have not been able to use my phone since Friday afternoon. I never realised it was so difficult to contact O2 if you have a problem, there isn't even a telephone option for faults. I tried to ring but was...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prefer truth not waffle!

I have managed to accumulate an extra £10 on my standard bill, basically for something that is not quite clear.My Nokia 920 (or me using my N920) managed to send 11 mms messages at the same time to the following, and NO I do not have any groups set u...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G coverage

My service still keeps dropping out and I have two iphones side by side both on O2, one has full signal the other keeps dropping out. Really annoyed as I've just paid £260 to buy my contract out so I could upgrade to iPhone 5 plus £199 for the phone ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac Reversal?

I just joined O2 on the 5th of July using a pac code to transfer my number over. I get terrible connection at work so I decided to cancel. I spoke to customer services yesterday about this and told them I wanted to keep my number. I got a voicemail t...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can no longer SEND or REPLY to email via O2 network

As I assume many people here do - I use my smartphone (iPhone) to have email function when away from my home broadband connection - has worked perfectly well for years. It seems something significant has occurred in recent days/weeks and O2 seems to ...

• 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract price - written notification difference.

Hi guys, I know this is a customer based forum but thought I'd throw it up anyway as I don't really want to ring CS unless I have to. Called into an O2 shop two weeks ago. Changed my SIM only contract to a 4G 12 month SIM only @ £11pm (+RPI annual Ap...

Resolved! O2 WiFi problem

Hello,I have got a problem connecting to any o2 WiFi.My phone connects fine, I have an IP address assigned but when I try surfing it doesn't work.If I use the browser, for any website I try to see, it goes again on the WiFi homepage.I found another p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

July 2014. Just changed my phone, received text to save or claim rewards. so tried to text 50202 as instructed and as used to do, received warning that the cost of the text would be deducted from my balance. is this new or have I always been charged ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos