Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! change from monthly payment contract to pay and go

Hi ust wandering if you can change from paying monthly to a pay and go contract?I'm going away travelling for a year - i'm still in my 2 year contract until next year.Not sure the best way to approach it etcthanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice appreciated on changing my plan to iPhone

Evening allI am on Simplicity, with an Andriod phone, and hope to have an iPhone 6 delivered on Friday.Does anyone know what I need to do to swap to an iPhone plan, if anything?Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will have to terminate because cannot upgrade!

Hello All, Just being through a very weird situation. I called up to cancel my contract to move to Vodafone, but the guy on the other end was so great I was considering to stay. However, due to a brilliant O2 rules I have to wait another month to get...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of my phone contract

My 2 year contract has finished today and therefore I'd like to terminate my contract. Iv tryed calling and cannot get through

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling contract

My 2 year contract is coming to an end. Unfortunately the upgrade deals I was offered weren't competitive enough so I am looking at alternative options. Do I need to cancel the contract with you on the 2 year anniversary or will it stop automatically...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade through CPW not registering with O2.

Hi, I uprgraded through CPW in May. I noticed a large bill this month for data, thought it was strange as I have 500MB including in upgrade deal and knew I didn't use that much. Phoned up O2 and they have no knowledge of my uprgrade with CPW and I wa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade U-turn!

A week ago, I was offered a deal to upgrade from my previous iPhone SIM only deal (£21 for 2GB data, unlimited calls and texts) to a new deal (£20 month, unlimited calls and texts and 5GB data). So that's a discount of £1 a month for 3GB more data.Th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seriously fed up now!

Hi all, This is pretty much my last attempt at getting a meaningful response out of O2. Basically, I'm coming to the end of a 2 year contract (9 days left) and I want my phone unlocking (it's an S2).About 3 weeks ago I filled in the online form and t...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

I am receiving call from callers saying I can upgrade now? Please contact me to discuss. Regards Tom

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G coverage

I work in a business park in North Wales and this is the coverage map for 3G in the area As you can see where I am is a business park and there is zero 3G where I work?! I was under the impression when I upgraded nearly 15 months ago that the O2 cove...

3G parc menai
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos