Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Charged for calls when on unlimited

I'm on an unlimited call tarif and have been charged for two calls to this number 07781483303 (its a charity, seems it was when I was setting up gift aid on a donation and must have called back on a missed call). I'm told it's because it is a number ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I have a contract phone but it's in my ex partners name I've been paying it for 2 years just by ringing up now the contracts up I got another co tract in my own name so how do I stop being billed for the other one if that makes sense. Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

Hi I just wanted to know how i go about cancelling my contract I have moved back to Australia and my contract should be up this month and would like to cancel it Thanks Amelia

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Phone Numbers

I have just received a UKMail reference for delivery of my iPhone 6, which im absolutely thrilled about. But my account on My O2 now lists 2 phone numbers, my old one that ive had for years and a brand new unknown one.I was under the impression that ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim card

my sim card wont work fully in my phone. I texted active to 2020 and it said call customer service?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online payment unsuccessful..

Hello! Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and knows what to do.. I've been trying to place an upgrade order for an iPhone 6+ for the past few days and I simply cannot get past the payment section on the website, all I get is "Yo...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 phones

I have 2 mobile phones on 02 how do i see both bills online , tryed my 02 and can`t see any bills

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

ok so they blocked my phone until I paid the bill,paid the bill and still can't use the phone what's going on any help much appreciated

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 selling customer details.

I have been with O2 for years with the same contract but rcently (for the last few months) I have been receiving targeted calls about PPI, by targeted I mean they are using 'my' name (the contract name) in the calls/text. Just to clarifiy the only pl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G data in Leeds City Walk - LS11 - useless

4G is useless in LS11 9AR. I have full 4G signal all day every day. But, data services over that signal often do not work. If they work, they are incredibly slow. Voice services work fine (but not voice mail, which I guess requires the data connectio...

ajm_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos