Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New SIM... £9.94 Balance - Too low to get allowance!?

I'm new to O2, and have just activated my P&G SIM. Unfortunately, I'm seeing the following message in my account: "Your balance was too low to get your monthly allowance. Top up to get your allowance." I should have £10 of credit, yet my account is s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade charges?

my contract runs out on the 23rd oct 2014 but i could ring up from the 23rd september 2014 for a free upgrade. i rang and set this all up yesterday and it was explained my first bill was going to be a lot higher. ive gone online and looked at recent ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

I've recently paid for an early upgrade and I've kept the same number, the people in the shop said that it would take 76 hours for my old phone to deactivate and the number on my new phone to activate, it's now been nearly a week and still nothing ha...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where has all my internet data gone?

My pay monthly charge was renewed last week, and I have been only using my 3G sometimes when I am out, as I use wifi at home. I woke up this morning to find that all my data had been used up! I haven't downloaded anything big, and always use my 3G sp...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel my 02 phone contract whilst abroad?

My contract was up for upgrade but it consided with me going away for 6 months. so i didnt think to inform o2 that I didnt want to renew the contract, however my phone is still being charged monthly. I want to cancel my phone bill but I am abroad. Ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAY MONTHLY

Hi, I'm just wondering when the first month of my allowance will come out my bank? Will it be after the first month of using my device? The money I paid for the device has come out just wondering about the tariff money?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free next day delivery

Ordered a new phone on the 22/9/14 yet its now the 24/9/14 and still not even a message to say my order as been dispatched.To me that is not next day delivery.

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tarrif change

I recently texed o2 to change from big bundle to unlimited. Now ive changed my mind, what can i do?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Pay Monthly the biggest ripoff this century!!

You pay for your service and the service is poor, low signal strength in many areas due to the service provider not building more masts to cover the same areas, due to the new higher frequency bands they are using. DATA signal in my town (wrexham) is...

• 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! delivery reports

does anyone know if I chose the delivery report option on my phone does 02 charge for that service ? I am on pay monthly contract.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos