Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Question about switching Tarrifs

I've been using Simplicity 500 Texts + 100 Mins + 500MB for 16.50 a month for almost 3 years now, and by chance I came across the Big Bundle that cover 100 minutes, 1000 texts and 500MB of 2G/3G data in the UK for £10 a month. Now right off the bat t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone & Number

This may sound daft question BUT how do I add a new phone to my 02 account?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re activating old sim

Hi all. Here goes. Had a sim only upgrade. Got the sim through today. Followed the instructions and deactivated my old sim through the sim swap process only to find that the sim I was sent was a nano sim and is too small to fit in the iPhone 4s sim c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My care email address

According to O2 this has been shut down months ago. I have had a refund off them in the last 8 weeks!.I wanted to complain about a email offer i recieved but O2 cannot find the offer and will not honnor it

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of Ownership - replacing business number

Hi, I need some help.I want to transfer ownership of my personal mobile number to a sim only business contract.I was told when I spoke to customer service to set up a business account before completing the transfer of ownership form.I now gather that...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! buying stuff via SMS

i am suddenly having issues buying game content via SMS. after contacting the game based people (sent a ticket), they suggested i check to see if my provider has any restrictions for mobile payments. i tried to find out if there are any settings for ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 80202

Hi. I have just received a four digit pin from the above number. What is this used for? Thanks

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6/6+ State of Play

I thought it would be good to try to get a clearer understanding of where each of the 18 handsets are in the cue. If people can put the model, when they ordered and wether it was online or in store then we can hopefully see where the cue ends. Please...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for calls when on unlimited

I'm on an unlimited call tarif and have been charged for two calls to this number 07781483303 (its a charity, seems it was when I was setting up gift aid on a donation and must have called back on a missed call). I'm told it's because it is a number ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos