Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 20GB data allowance

Hi there everyone I've just seen that O2 now do 20GB data allowance for £33 a month and was wondering if I can go on this can someone please let me know.Thanks Glenda

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant get 3G

I have an Iphone with o2 - wont seem to give me 3G coverage at present - dont know why

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Different Sim?

Wife has an old O2 samsung S3 and I have just given her my S4. The sim in the S3 will not fit the S4 as the S4 takes a smaller one, she has a O2 simplicity one in the S3 how can she change it for one she can use in my old S4?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old iPhone

Hi, I'm looking to sell my iPhone 5S, and obviously they sell higher when they're unlocked and I noticed O2 offer a service to unlock it via an online form. I saw this link and it states "Make sure you enter the mobile number that you bought the phon...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Number swap

Hi - I have two O2 numbers on Different SIMS. I have a cherished number on contract with 12 months to run. (My main Phone iPhone 5S).Other number is on PAYGO Monthly SIM. (Wifes iPhone 4S) I want to transfer my Cherished Contract number out to a new ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority

Ever since it got updated wont work anymore keeps saying expired on everything i click onanyone know how 2 fix it

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to PAYG - do I get a new SIM card (keeping same number)

My 24 month contract runs out on 29th October and I want to go PAYG with 02 from then on. Anyhew - I went on livechat this evening and I was advised they could switch me over to 02 pay as you go no problem. I agreed to this and they told me the reque...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LOSS OF PHONE SIGNAL STRENGTH (INDICATOR LIGHTS)

Dear Kudos, I have an iPhone 5 and since the end of last week, I have lost my signal strength and my iPhone only shows two lights - sometimes dropping to one within my residence. Prior to this, I have five lights always on. The transmitting mast is l...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Lanarkshire...when

Hi excellent service from O2 as iphone6 delivered yesterday and simple transfer icloud acc and apps Is there anyone who can give an indication as to when 4G will become available in Lanarkshire (South) Thanks S

Donfor39 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Month... 0 minutes?

so it's now reached my bill date and my data and text have been set back to what they are supposed to be but not been given minutes, why is this? will it show up later or have i done something wrong?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos