Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bad signal reception

I am having a bad next to non existent signal reception in my area indoors.I live in Ladbroke Grove area W10 5BN to be precise.While in my room I have shift of signal from max of 3 bars to 1 to sometimes "no service". I have Iphone 5s 16bg SIM FREE. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hey everyone, first time poster here so hopefully this is in the right section if not apologies. I'm due an upgrade on 29th November and I can pay £85.83 to buy the contract out. Now I've tried calling customer care and using the live chat option to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

bad signal since friday

Since Friday i have had a bad signal on my phone..text message wont go, calls drop or wont even connect.I have rebooted and checked network coverage. Any suggestions. My phone is only 1 month old

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone internal memory?

Hi,So I received my iPhone 6 plus on Friday - backed it up from my iCloud back up of my previous iPhone and I keep getting a message saying "storage almost full" .. Now I've gone to settings-general-usage and it says I've only used 11.8GB of memory, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending phone back within 14 days

Basically, on Friday my Son received his upgrade (It's all in my name) to the iPhone 6 Plus, he has now said that he doesn't like the colour and said he has 14 days to return the phone as he isn't happy with it. Firstly, can you return a phone becaus...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refresh 2 refresh?

Had a message on te "your offers" within my o2, it was called refresh 2 refresh. Clicked sounds good then it went away and cant find anything on the website about refresh 2 refresh, just normal refresh. Is this something new o2 are doing or has it be...

Markojemo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CONTACT

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN I COULD UPGRAD AND IF I CAN HOW MUCH WILL IT BE AND ALSO HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE TO CANCEL MY PHONE CONTACTR THIS VERY MINUET

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to O2 - Slow Data

Hi All, I am looking to change provider and have purchased a pay as you go sim to try out O2 for coverage and data rates before comitting to a monthly contract. I have 3 main criteria: Voice coverage particularly at homeReasonable data speedsAcceptab...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 deals and 4G

I have just been looking at the deals on iPhone 6 and simply amazed at how much they are charging these days for the phone and airtime. I last got a 4S from O2 and just signed up for a £42 a month tarrif and got the phone for free. Why is it that now...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hii

I have just got a contract today and I didn't know to there now that my first bill would b the next day so I didn't out money in the bank what will happen

jam3s1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos