Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Story of iPhone 6 PreOrder & O2 stole my money!!

Hi, I had preordered a iphone 6 64GB Grey on 12th Sep 2014 and following are the events that unfolded! 1. Got a text from UK Mail on 26th Sep stating the phone will be delivered on 26th Sep between 9:48-11:48 and guess what it did not turn up.2. Got ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer service is it

Hi all, So my daughter broke my phone and i was trying to do an early upgrade today. I use TU Go App on my tablet, phone has a cracked screen and doesn't respond to touch anymore so I cannot unlock it, however i can see when messages arrive and they ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 roaming cost in EU

Hi as all we know due to new EU law receiving call in many EU country will be free? But what about making calls to UK when a person will be in Germany... It will treat as local call?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 4G Sim

I have just upgraded and changed my 02 contract to a sim only. At the moment I have an iPhone 5, but hope to buy an iPhone 6 in a couple of months. When I receive my 4G sim should I install it in my 5 or wait? Also, if I install it in my current phon...

s_kingdom by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro SIM to Nano SIM?

When I got my Nexus 4 I just went into an O2 shop to swap my normal SIM for a micro SIM. Is it the same process getting a nano SIM to replace the micro SIM if I get a Galaxy Alpha or Z3 Compact? I've not had a contract phone for a while, I've just be...

aca95pks by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 6+

Hi, I recently upgraded to I phone 6+, I felt this device was to large & returned it complete still packaged (not opened) recorded delivery 1 day after-O2 I received. They received it this morning....... Does anyone know how long it will be until it ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is customer service so poor

Yet again this morning I have had problems with O2 support over a very simple request.I have a pay monthly sim contract, the phone was lost and my son made other arrangments. I asked if I could transfer an o2 pay and go number to that contract. 1st c...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

How do i change from one phone to a new one and take the credit from old phone do i need a new sim

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billed twice after upgrading

Hi guys, I recently brought the new iPhone 6, end of September, and switched my number over from my old one. I have been billed twice this month, one for my old phone and one for the new. I was under the impression that you get billed a month in adva...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos