Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leave

Which is best way to cancel and pay off phone plan . Is it online by phone or doing it in store thanks .

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird HOOVER Hair Drier Sounds during ANY call PLEASE HELP

Hi there, At random when I make or receive calls daily, I randomly hear some weird strange feedback like sounds that sound like a HOOVER/ Hairdryer. This is now a daily occurrence and I am forced to terminate my calls and left with no other option th...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a rolling contract sim

I pay something like £16.23 a month plus any extras I've always been under the assumption that I've been paying for data usage as 100MB has always been listed in my allowance but I've never used it I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy s3 mini and start...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting 02 Telephone number to new Orange EE account

Pac code was requested 02.08.14 and despite several attemps the number has still not been transferred Why. My account is overdue by 12.30 which I am willing to pay as soon as you port this number and cancel my account with you as requested a month ag...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 recycle iphone5 before iphone6 launch

as the title states can my o2 iphone5 be recycled for same day payment (170.00) before iphone 6 is launched Asking as i'm 1 year into 2 year refresh contract (Is it likely if I wait until the iphone6 is launched my iphone5 will be valued much lower s...

Donfor39 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g speed increase

It seems o2 have done something with a local mast where I work in london as im now getting 50mbps and over 20 upload and last week it was more like 12 download maybe we are getting there at last

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Restarting contract

I was luckily able to freeze my contract whilst out of the country, how do I restart it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Continuation of account validity

I am a low user and use my PAYG mobile phone (not 'Smartphone' - calls and texts only, no data) only for emergencies and occasional calls/messages.I understand that if the phone is not used for a specific period of time, the account may be closed and...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

order not received for over one month.....

Hello About one month ago I placed an order for an iphone 5c. At the time of ordering it was my understanding the phone would be delivered in 24h. However, it seems the courier (UKMail) never delivered the package, On the tracking feature of their we...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos