Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Multiple numbers on a tariff

My wife and myself are both O2pay monthly costumers but are curious to know if there is a tariff available which can be shared ie 2 numbers using it? Any help would be great

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for calls not received or made outside EU

I have tried calling and live chat but there does not appear to be any customer service reps in your customer services. I have been charged £1.25 for a 1 second call for a number I do not recognise whilst on holiday in Turkey

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling your contract from abraod

Hi Im now living in Dubai but have been paying for my contract in the Uk for the last 6 months, im now at a stage to cancel it but am having trouble getting through to anyone on the phone and its costing alot. Is there any other way i can cancel it? ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! porting number

Hello everyone,I need to port my number from Orange/ee. Have my PAC code ready to go. I've never ported before and I was wondering how smooth the process is.I'm mainly worried about not having a number over weekend during the process. I will I have u...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watchdog tonight

Are showing a piece on cancelling phone contracts when no signal is being received.

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Fees?

My contract is due for upgrade and have been inundated with calls from 3rd parties trying to get me to upgrade with them.I checked with 02 and apparently I have already selecting the no marketing option, but somehow the calls are still coming.I did i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation of monthly contract

I cancelled my month,y contract before I left for New Zealand and I gave the 30 days notice that was requested. I paid off the outstanding payments for my phone as well and was advised that all I had left to pay was any outstanding airtime on my acco...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Connection Not Picking Back Up

Hi, Brand new to o2 this week. Got an LG G3 with Unlim,Unlim, 5GB 4G Noticed twice now that If I go to an area where I totally loose signal and then drive to a place where I start getting a signal back my data connection never automatically comes bac...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Has anyone ever gone to http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and logged in and not got "Give us a moment"... I was expecting a chat box to customer services like BT and nPower have?

o2 give us a moment.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos