Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! rewards

Cant retrieve my rewards credit gor this quarter

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hi I work for Tesco's and the online Guru told me I get 30% off my tariff, will I get 30% off in store or only online ? Des

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sadly 25 years of loyalty means nothing..

I started my account with Cellnet in 1989 (Then BT Cellnet.. then O2) and have held a consistent pay monthly account of varying amounts. The pattern of usage for text and voicecalls has recently declined with the advent of iMessage / facetime etc whi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract with O2 and want to move old number

I have purchased a new contract with O2 via e2save, the online part of Car Phone Warehouse. The new SIM is already activated. I want to transfer my existing O2 number to the new SIM/contract, can I do that via swapmysim.o2.co.uk?I recently did the sa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade cancellation questions regarding refund

Hello all, I have cancelled an upgrade on the iphone 6 due to waiting times. I paid £129.99 upfront. Anyway, yesterday the person on Live Chat told me to contact LC after 24 hours to initiate a refund. I phoned customer services today who said that t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

data

why hasn't my data increased on changing to 4g. my wife has the same phone and i pay the bill. She got an additional 250mb upto 1000mb but i am stuck at 750mb.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount Codes

Hi I have recently started a new job that entitles me to 30% off my airtime plan. Does this only apply to new customers and upgrades or can i apply it to my current contract as im 12months into a 24month contract. Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Change

I have just upgraded and changed my contract to a 12 month sim only contract which includes 1GB data. If I find that I need 2GB can I upgrade my contract or do I have to wait?

s_kingdom by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing SIM

I have an iPhone that I now want to use on Pay and Go, I got a new micron sim from an O2 shop, but I have since noticed that it says on the front of the packet "Pay monthly and Business" does this mean I cannot transfer my Pay and Go number to the mi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 PAC code questions

Hi guys, Could you please tell me: If you use the o2 pac code, does this automatically cancel the contract?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos